The one stop shop for all your production needs in Cambodia.
When you are thinking about filming in Cambodia the permissions and permits are the most important part of your preparation and should be at the top of your list during pre-production. Not getting the proper paper work completed can mean the difference between a smooth, trouble free production and a shoot which is plagued with problems from the start.
The key to a successful production is the talent behind the camera; you need a team that can help you achieve your vision as efficiently as possible. By hiring a Cambodian crew you will not only save money on international flights and accommodation but the cost of hiring a local professional will be significantly lower than the salary paid to a western person for the same job.
Reliable and trust worthy transportation, hotels with western luxuries and catering to satisfy a hungry crew at the end of a long day, these are just some of the logistics that must be organized for your production. We have a wealth of knowledge in facilitating international productions which will ensure that all you logistical needs will be met before you even set foot in Cambodia.
- Cambodia Film Fixer Chronicles: Sorn Seavmey and IKON Media January 31, 2018
- Cambodia Film Fixer Chronicles: ASEAN 2017 January 18, 2018
- City of Ghosts – Matt Dillon Interview June 29, 2016
- Cambodia Film Fixer Chronicles: Dropped June 6, 2016
- Cambodia Film Fixer Chronicles: Overland May 18, 2016